Sunday, October 30, 2011

missed connections

Is there such a thing as a "missed connection"? That moment in life where you meet someone, and it seemed "meant to be" but wasn't? I mean I'm a believer in God's plan so bumping into Mr. Right at the grocery story but passing him to never see him again tells me...he wasn't Mr. Right. So why do such meetings occur? What is the point of me meeting someone you'd like to get to know better - only to never see them again, probably because God is keeping me from any future hurts. I'm so confused as to what I'm supposed to do at this point. Sometimes I want to meet a bunch of Mr. Wrongs in order to really meet Mr. Right. Dear Mr. Puffy Blue Jacket, You came as a surprise in the night, providing me with nothing but a pleasant conversation. Amidst the craziness of a bachelorette party and the downward turn of being inebriated, you were still a gentleman to walk me home...well back to the hotel and expecting nothing in return. At least I think so. Thank you. And thanks for stealing a quick kiss from me...I was shocked but not even mad about it. LA girl a la Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment