Monday, October 20, 2014

Diary of a Princess

Dear Prince Who Always Thinks About Me,

Thank You for Your note.  At first, it was hard for me to read, but as the weekend went on, I realized I had to accept the truth.  You love me and honestly can't stop.  I feel undeserving, as my past sins have made me unworthy of such love.  I don't know how to make it right sometimes, but You keep seeking me and I can't hide anymore.  I, too, think about You day and night.  I wonder how much You care about the little things I go through or think about, but You always seem so interested.  No matter how far I fly or how much mileage I put between us, I know you always lead me back straight into Your heart.

For this, I thank You.  I love You.

Love,
Your Princess who accepts Your Love

Psalm 139: 17-18
"How precious to me are Your designs, O God; how vast the sum of them!  Were I to count them, they would outnumber the sands; when I complete them, still You are with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment