Thursday, September 18, 2014

love found everywhere

I'm a little halfway through with my personal 30 Days of Mystagogia Project slash challenge.  I've gotten a lot of words of encouragement from friends, so I'd like to say thank you to those of you that have reached out with your kind words.  You are God's mouthpiece affirming me.  Just know that!

The past few days, my prayer to has ended with, "Jesus I really love You, and I want to be so satisfied with that, that nothing else matters."  This is hard.  Soooo many other things matter.  I don't think I'm even close to getting there because every day I still worry about the same crap.  Every day, I have the same wonders and concerns on my mind.

Today, I heard Jesus say, "I know you love me.  I love you too."  I could have seen it in so many blessings that came earlier today (because today was an amAzing day!!!!) but it came at the near end of my day.  I was sitting down on the ground waiting for something to start and see this:


In reality they are just extra support strips on the socks, but in my vision at the moment, it was a heart.  The first thing that came to mind was "You are loved, think nothing less."  Thanks, Lord.  I know You love me, but this simple heart in my day really gave me something to smile about.  I can't help but get giddy and hope I can just keep loving You back the same way.

Find a heart for you.  Jesus has one, I promise - and you will see it if you just open your eyes.  It may or may not be the exact shape of a heart, but once you see it, you'll know it.  That's what true love is about, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment