Monday, September 15, 2014

queen of hearts

I received this card in the mail today.  I think it's funny because I don't think the sender meant to give me this specific one yet it struck me notably.  It was a reminder for something I have been praying about and an affirmation to keep up with my 33 Days to Morning Glory prayers.  Based on the book, I am learning how to surrender everything to our Blessed Mother.  All my graces and all my offerings are to be given to her so she can distribute and share as she sees best.  There is great amount of trust that goes into this.  It's not that I don't trust her, there's just a change in attitude that I am still going through.  I need to learn to give her all of my prayers and rely on her help and intercession.  Jesus is the King of my heart, but in addition, Mother Mary is the queen of mine.  I can only pray to have a heart as loving and strong as hers.  She is my ultimate prayer warrior to pray for not only my heart, but all the hearts of those I'm praying for.  She joins me and makes the prayers stronger.  She is my comfort in times of need just as any mother is there for her child.  I feel her love and presence through my own mother who also is the earthly queen of my heart.  How do I become more like you Mother Mary?  How do I grow in patience and love?  Help me to strive for purity of mind and body.  These are just a few of the many virtues I'd like to learn from you.  Thank you for being our Queen and Mother.

What's #30daysofmystagogia?  You can refer back to my blog on 
"About Time" to understand the meaning behind this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment