Tuesday, September 2, 2014

new heights

Height: the distance from the bottom to the top of a person or thing.  In this case, the distance from the base to the highest point of the person's jump.

We took about a dozen photos before we found one of all of us jumping at the same time.  It's a shame that we all look fuzzy.  I think that's what makes this photo more meaningful to me today.  We can try our best to jump to new heights, but with the speed and exertion we put in, it's not always a clear picture.  It's not always a clear jump, but we did it.

Jesus asks me to exert more effort every day in the mission He has for me.  The more I jump at the chance to do it, the faster life seems and the more unclear my life becomes...but I realize that's okay.  I do what I can to perfect the picture, but what's important is that I 1) obey 2) have fun and enjoy and 3) complete the task.  When you take a jumping pic all you have to do is jump and smile.  Sometimes a camera just can't capture that, but you know the deed was done.

What's #30daysofmystagogia?  You can refer back to my blog on "About Time" to understand the meaning behind all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment